We offer a Graduate Programme to develop young talents for the challenges and dynamics of the international commodity trading business. Over the course of twelve months, you will rotate and work in several functions, including Operations, Chartering, Trading, Treasury, Trade Finance, Risk and Administration. You will get an understanding of the daily tasks and how our business units work together. You will need to show your ability to learn quickly, assume responsibility and engage your personality!
Our Graduate Programme is your entry point into a diverse industry and will set you up for a rewarding career.
Intake for various locations worldwide, including but not limited to Switzerland, Romania, Singapore and USA.
- a degree in a relevant subject (finance, economics, international trade, agronomy, transportation/logistics)
- an international mindset with the willingness and flexibility to relocate/travel
- an entrepreneurial spirit and drive to create new opportunities
- strong social and communication skills to establish long-term relationships with customers & suppliers
- relevant computer skills
- excellent command of English and preferably other languages as well
- Swiss or European Union citizenship
Our HR department will first conduct a telephone/skype interview, during which you establish a first impression. After a successful interview, we will invite you to a face-to-face interview with HR and you will further meet with representatives from the business side. During the face-to-face interview you may be asked to give a presentation or complete case studies.
The intake for the current year has been completed. Please visit our website again for updates.