We identified six material areas of concern to deliver on our corporate responsibility of running a successful business:
- Development - We constantly need to reinvent ourselves in order to stay competitive. Adapting our business model is a key challenge to ensure business continuity.
- Talent Management - Effective Talent Management makes Ameropa an attractive employer and ensures continuity through succession planning.
- Quality - Quality is a key component of integrity. Ameropa has a global reputation for good quality and this will continue to be a driver of our business model.
- Compliance - Our reputation depends on our Compliance with laws and regulations. We enforce a strict zero tolerance policy.
- Health and Safety - We work to live, not vice versa. Ameropa understands the value of a healthy work-life balance and promotes a culture of health and safety across the Group.
- Environmental Protection - We see opportunities to develop Environmental Protection programs at our fertiliser production plants and in conjunction with sustainable agriculture.
Annual CR Report & About this report
The Annual CR Report focuses on the material issues defined below. The information on the website and posted documents has been construed in accordance with the GRI Guidelines and the UN Global Compact Principles. Ameropa reserves all rights to the content of the website and posted documents.
The UN Global Compact is an initiative driven by the United Nations, which provides businesses with a guideline in the areas of human rights, labor, environment and anti-corruption. The guideline consists of ten basic principles, which are spelled out as an adoptable business policy. While Ameropa is not a signatory to UN Global Compact, we have firmly integrated the ten principles into our business policies.
For more information, please visit the UN Global Compact website at https://www.unglobalcompact.org