Data Analyst – 100%
Founded in 1948, Ameropa is a Swiss, privately owned international agri-business. We produce, originate and market fertilizers and grains. Our headquarters are in Binningen, Switzerland, near the city of Basel. We have regional offices on all five continents and invest globally in assets supporting our business activities.
We are looking for a Data Analyst who will be based in our subsidiary Ameropa Romania Services srl in Bucharest, Romania. Your responsibility will be work alongside a dedicated team of Engineers and Analysts to define, develop and support the company’s growing Business Intelligence requirements. At the same time, you should think outside the box and develop and promote ideas of more intelligent use of data by means of advanced analytics, data thinking and machine learning.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assemble data from multiple sources, and conduct analyses that help our businesses with better decision-making
- Develop and maintain scripts and queries to import, manipulate, clean, transform data from different sources, MS SQL DBs for Dynamics AX 2012 & Navision, structured/unstructured sources of data (Excel, Access, SharePoint, Yammer etc.) as well as external databases.
- Performs research and draft designs of data analytics products for our businesses
- Develop analytical tools and programs in line with business requirements
- Present analysis conclusions to the business teams in a clear, understandable, and valuable way to a non-analytical audience
- Support our business teams with formulating analytics requests
- Build metrics reporting systems and tracks process improvements across the business
- Communicates clearly build strong relationships with team members and business stakeholders
- Drive overall improvement in data governance
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Data Analysis or similar
- 3-5 years of experience in data analysis
- Strong presentation skills
- Proven ability to deliver simple, user-friendly, pragmatic solutions to complex issues
- Excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skills
- Data visualization techniques for charts and reports
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Power BI; nice to have experience with Dynamics AX, D365 and/or Azure
- Designing, implementing and maintaining SSRS reports
- Must have a very good database and SQL knowledge
- Completed studies in a technical discipline or relevant data analytics certification
In case of interest please send your full application (CV, motivational letter, work certificates & diplomas) to Mr. Marius Didiou at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mark your application “Data Analyst”.