GRAINS CONTRACT ADMINISTRATOR
Founded in 1948, Ameropa is a Swiss, privately owned international agri-business. We produce, originate and market fertilizers and grains. Our headquarters are in Binningen, Switzerland, near the city of Basel.
We have regional offices on all five continents and invest globally in assets supporting our business activities.
The position will be based in Lausanne office as part of the newly formed Grains Trading Business Administration (Middle Office) team. You act as a key interface between the Trading and Operations team across all trading desks, ensuring the timely availability of contract information in our ERP system.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Data entry and data maintenance of ERP system
- KYC documentation collection & submission
- Contracts input in ERP
- FX Hedge Request input in ERP
- Deal calculation (pre-calculation) input in ERP
- Contract templates management
- Contract issuance and signature follow up
- Contract archiving and distribution to Operations for execution
- Other administrative tasks on demand.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Economics, International Relations; or a closely related field
- Experience in commodities operations and/or trading, preferably with an international grain trading house is highly desirable
- Team player accustomed to work in a multi-cultural environment
- Patient, with high levels of resilience and able to work under pressure
- Structured, result-driven and attention to details
- High levels of integrity & professional standards
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- IT savvy and excellent command of MS Office suite
- Experience of working with ERP systems (MS Dynamics AX) is required
- Fluent in English and French, further languages are an advantage.
In case of interest please send your full application (CV, motivational letter, work certificates & diplomas) to Mr. Roman Antonov at email@example.com. Please mark your application “Grains Contract Administrator”