Microsoft Dynamics AX Senior Developer
Founded in 1948, Ameropa is a Swiss, privately owned international agri-business. We produce, originate and market fertilizers and grains. Our headquarters are in Binningen, Switzerland, near the city of Basel.
We have regional offices on all five continents and invest globally in assets supporting our business activities.
We are looking for a Microsoft Dynamics AX Senior Developer to be based in either our Bucharest or Vienna office.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Design and development of modifications or extensions for Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012.
- Develop code for complex modules, following documentation and development standards.
- Provide work estimates that permit prioritization and task assignments.
- Ensure quality and maintain performance of deployed solutions through coding, testing and creating support documentation.
- Develop and maintain role center based on Enterprise Portal for Microsoft Dynamics AX.
- Maintain and develop integrations and interfaces to third party solutions.
- Coordinate external Dynamics AX developers and consultants to manage and implement associated recommendations to enhance the AX system end-user experience.
- Test modifications for validity of results, accuracy, reliability, and conformance to established standards.
- Conduct system and acceptance testing and train customer resources to successfully use and maintain the Microsoft Dynamics AX application.
Maintenance and support
- Assist support team in solving system incidents swiftly and under pressure.
- Provide technical input and support on development technologies and environments.
- Manage Microsoft Dynamics AX environments, installations and configurations through model and model store management and delivery.
- Collaborate with consultants and support team to create and design functional specifications documentation.
- Have in-depth knowledge of the Microsoft Dynamics AX application and evaluate the customer’s business processes against the standard Microsoft Dynamics functionality and Ameropa customized trading functionality.
- Has awareness of the prescribed Microsoft Dynamics implementation methodology.
- Understands how the development and related testing activities fit into the overall customer engagement lifecycle.
- Prototype and configure processes in Dynamics AX 2012 to ensure the system works as per requirements
- Collaborate with stakeholders throughout the organization to ensure a comprehensive set of requirements, aligned to business objectives, gaining full understanding of current and future business processes.
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or related area of study
- 3+ years’ experience with administration, customization and/or development of Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012
- 3+ years of experience developing functional and technical specifications for Dynamics AX enhancements and integrations
- Solid knowledge of Object-Oriented SW development and Software Development Life Cycle
- Demonstrated experience and ability to: Apply Microsoft development techniques effectively following development best practices, plan and carry out unit testing, resolve system incidents effectively and in collaboration with support team.
- Familiar and experienced in: Core MS Dynamics AX 2012 modules, Implementation Methodology and Microsoft .NET technology, Microsoft Visual Studio development system, Microsoft SQL Server, and Microsoft Dynamics specific development environments
- Team player with strong communication skills and customer focus
- Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting abilities
- English language professional level
- Bucharest, Vienna
- Available to work abroad for 30-50% of working time
In case of interest please send your full application (CV, motivational letter, work certificates & diplomas) to
Ms. Lisa Steiner at email@example.com. Please mark your application “Microsoft Dynamics AX Senior Developer”.