TRADE & OPERATIONS ANALYST [MIDDLE OFFICE]
Founded in 1948, Ameropa is a Swiss, privately owned international agri-business. We produce, originate and market fertilizers and grains. Our headquarters are in Binningen, Switzerland, near the city of Basel. We have regional offices on all five continents and invest globally in assets supporting our business activities.
The position will be based in our Lausanne office, part of the Grains Trading Business Administration (Middle Office), and reporting to the Head of Grains Operations.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist the traders and follow up on Premium pricing contracts (data entry & pricing reconciliation)
- Control and report trader’s position, PNL and market exposure
- Input & allocate new Purchases/Sales/Pricing contracts
- Monitor the counterparty exposure and stocks (SMA, CMA, LOI, BL’s out of our control’s etc) to ensure they are within approved limits
- Review contract budgeted costs with Traders & Operators
- Support Traders, Operations & Controllers with the analysis & reconciliation, transfer pricing, reporting
- ERP data entry & accuracy validation (accruals, closing contracts, loss adjustments, etc)
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Management, Information Technology, Finance or Accounting; or a closely related field
- Experience working in finance, accounting, or data/systems analysis
- IT savvy and excellent command of MS Office suite
- Advanced Excel skills (Excel VBA/Power Excel) essential
- Experience of working with and developing reporting tools (e.g. PowerBI) and ERP systems (MS Dynamics AX) is a strong asset
- Experience in commodities operations and/or trading with an international grain trading house is a strong asset
- Team player accustomed to work in a multi-cultural environment
- Patient, with high levels of resilience and able to work under pressure
- Structured, result-driven and attention to details
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Fluent in English and French, further languages are an advantage.
In case of interest please send your full application (CV, motivational letter, work certificates & diplomas) to Mr. Roman Antonov at email@example.com. Please mark your application “Trade & Operations Analyst”