TRADE & OPERATIONS ASSISTANT – GRAINS (100%)
Founded in 1948, Ameropa is a Swiss, privately owned international agri-business. We produce, originate and market fertilizers and
grains. Our headquarters are in Binningen, Switzerland, near the city of Basel. We have regional offices on all five continents and
invest globally in assets supporting our business activities
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Daily data entry & invoice processing in the company ERP [AMAX]
- Contracts input in AMAX / back-up for Contract Administrator
- KYC – documentation collection & submission
- Assisting with documents collection & distribution / audit requests
- Assisting the traders with contracts signatures follow up
- FX Hedge Request input in AMAX / back-up for Contract Administrator
- Assisting with other administrative tasks/ on demand
- A degree or experience in Accounting, Business Administration, Economics, International Relations, or a closely related fiOne to three years of experience in commodities sector
- Solid understanding of basic accounting principles (invoices, costs distribution)
- Team-player, dynamic, flexible, hardworking, and eager to go the extra mile
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Self-motivated with ability to manage time effectively
- Proactive with strong ability to face pressure and respect deadlines
- High levels of integrity & professional standards.
- IT savvy and excellent command of MS Office suite: Excel, Word, Outlook and MS Teams.
- Fluent in English & German, both written & spoken, further languages (Hungarian, Romanian) are an advantage.
In case of interest please send your full application (CV and motivational letter) to Roman Antonov at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mark
your application “Trade & Operations Assistant – Grains”