Trade Operator - Grains, 80 – 100%
Founded in 1948, Ameropa is a Swiss, privately owned international agri-business. We produce, originate and market fertilizers and grains. Our headquarters are in Binningen, Switzerland, near the city of Basel.
We have regional offices on all five continents and invest globally in assets supporting our business activities.
For our office in Vienna, Austria, we are looking for a trade operator to support our grains trader in the execution of train shipments to Western Europe
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support the trader in the administration and execution of their trades, in particular for trade input in the system, contract finalization, position reporting, purchase and sale allocation, delivery planning, invoicing and payment instructions.
- Liaise with the suppliers, the customers, surveyors and railway operator to organize the delivery of the goods: ensuring proper documentation is in place, quality and quantity controls are performed as per the EU-regulations and contract.
- Finalize the transactions: ensuring that trade costs are properly captured and estimated, and price adjustments on quality / quantity are invoiced.
- Fluent in English and German
- 5-7 years of experience
- Experience in operations for soft commodities; previous experience in train operations for grains / oilseeds
is a plus
- Experience in intra-EU trade
- Proactive and able to work independently
- Well organized
- Good communication skills
- Accurate and attention to details
In case of interest please send your full application (CV, motivational letter, work certificates & diplomas) to
Ms. Lisa Steiner at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mark your application “Trade Operator - Grains”.