- Our South-Eastern European grain operations include a network of warehouses and silos across the region as well as a fleet of trucks.
- Ameropa North America has long-term leases on fertiliser warehouses close to the crop regions in the Midwest and Southeast.
- VLT Terneuzen operates liquid fertiliser tanks in Terneuzen, Netherlands to support the trading operations of Ameropa into Western Europe.
- SC Chimpex in Constanta, is a port operator with the capacity to handle grains, fertilisers and general cargo. It operates 10 berths with a maximum draft of 13.5 meters and covered storage capacity of roughly 350’000 metric tons. Intake is via sea, rail or road.
- Ameropa operates freight desks at the headquarter office in Binningen and at Ameropa Asia in Singapore. They arrange deep sea vessel freight as well as barges for river traffic for our trading desks.