ACTIVITIES IN BRAZIL
Our humanitarian activities in Brazil started in the 1980's on behalf of Ameropa AG. In 2002, they were formally taken over by the Ameropa Foundation.
Currently, the Foundation is supporting the following projects:
- Support of four schools for basic, secondary and vocational education.
- Institution for micro-credits and credits to small and medium-sized enterprises (SME).
- Agricultural projects with subsistence farmers.
- Holistic project aiming at the integral betterment of the (ex)-favela and still marginalised community of Mãe Luiza, including educational, social, cultural, sportive and urbanistic measures.
- Management of the Arena do Morro by our local partner, the Centro Sócio-Pastoral Nossa Senhora de Conceição in cooperation with the government of Rio Grande do Norte.